We are conveniently located at Unit 17, 125 Sugar Road, Maroochydore, Sunshine Coast.
PO Box 552, Mooloolaba, Queensland, 4557.
Free parking available.
Our opening hours are Monday, Tuesday: 8.00am to 4.30pm | Wednesday: 8.30am to 5pm | Thursday, Friday: 8.00am to 4.30pm
Phone: 07 5443 3031
During these challenging times we wanted to reassure you that we are here for you and your Business.
Before entering our premises:
Please do not enter our premises if any of the following applies to you:
- You are unwell;
- You have travelled overseas within the past 14 days;
- You have come into contact with a person that has tested positive for COVID-19.
If these apply to you, this is how we can help you and your business:
Please phone us, we can ship your order to your business free of charge after you have paid our invoice either by EFT (cleared funds in our bank) or you can pay us over the phone using your credit card. We will waive the credit card fees.
What you can do to keep us all safe:
- If you are sick, stay away from others – that is the most important thing you can do.
- You should also practise good hand and sneeze/cough hygiene:
- wash your hands frequently with soap and water, before and after eating, and after going to the toilet
- cover your cough and sneeze, dispose of tissues, and use alcohol-based hand sanitiser, and
- if unwell, avoid contact with others (stay more than 1.5 metres from people).
- As well as these, you can start a range of social distancing and low cost hygiene actions now.
These simple, common sense actions help reduce risk to you and to others. They will help to slow the spread of disease in the community – and you can use them every day – in your home, workplace, school and while out in public.
This situation is new to all of us and we are very mindful that whilst it is concerning, we are doing everything we can to continue to provide quality service to you and your business and reduce the risk to both our clients and team members.
Thank you for your understanding,